Tuesday, December 13, 2011

EYE Despise Writing!!

...but you would never know it once I open the old trap.

Prompted by an assignment to begin my own personal blog, I was very quickly drawn into the excitement of real-life, full-length blogging.  I've done blogs for other groups before but this will be the first self-moderated site I've populated.  The plan for this blog is to blab on about the random topics that seem of interest in my image driven thought process especially as I embark on the grand search for post-undergraduate employment. I promise to increase the aesthetic appeal of these posts as time goes on as well.  There is nothing I dislike more than writing than reading a LOOoooooooong semi-interesting post that has ZERO pictures! What's that about?!

Random Obligatory Photo
Credits: cydpyc Digital Productions
about.me/cydnietrice

In other news, I'm not a big fan of content overlap so I will do my best to make sure what you see here is independent of what's posted on twitter and the other blogs I do occasionally (plus facebook if I happen to be a friend of yours...but don't hold your breath).  As such, make sure you also check out my about.me page, which will lead you to all the great places I leave my mark on the world wide web, including my twitter, a fledgling youtube channel, and the cydpyc Digital Productions Portfolios (all to die for I assure you...but please don't).

welp...that's enough for now. 


hearts, turtle doves, and hair grease!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment