Thursday, February 16, 2012

X Degrees of Separation

As I enter the serious stent of the job application/search process, it has become increasingly important to make wise, effective use of the networks I've been building up over the years. Today I was exposed to a new feature from LinkedIN that allows you to very visually see how your network is interconnected.

As a visual learner, this is like gold for me. I can now get a better glimpse of where I need to focus more networking energy.  This is even more valuable due to the fact that I don't actually know what I want to do for the next couple years.

Connections are never bad, even if they're random, right??

I sure hope so.

Here is my Visual-LinkedIN network...What do you make of it? Where can I improve?



View the original image and make your own here: http://inmaps.linkedinlabs.com/share/Cydnie_Trice/58587438317900079979507478258254912668



Cheerio!
Cyd

No comments:

Post a Comment