Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The More You Speak It...The More You Hear It.

FireFruit




God’s word is like fire; hot, live and inspiring
Like a hammer busting through rock; it’s truth is refining 

But which of us has stood in the council of the Lord
to see or hear what he has to say?
Who has listened and lived out his word?
Lord, please pick me, I want to start serving you today

    Let praise cascade off my lips
        Cause you’re my strength in this fight
    Let your promises ring from my tongue
        Cause every order you’ve given is right

    Put your hand out and steady me
    Invigorate my soul so I can praise thee

    Hide your words in my heart
        and your decrees in my soul
    So I can keep my sound mind in tune
        and not out of control

    And should I wander off like a lost sheep
        please call me
    I’ll recognize your voice and know you’re
        right there in front of me
    Helping me to sow in righteous, reap in mercy
        break up the fallow ground so they can see

    The fruit that your seeds are producing inside me

C2011. cydpyc Digital Productions
Pana`ewa Rainforest Zoo & Gardens
Hilo, Hawaii







selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment